The Quad Centre Terms & Conditions
If there is anything you do not understand please email any enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In these terms and conditions “We/us/our/TQC” means The Quad Centre, “Website” means the website located at www.thequadcentre.com (or any subsequent URL which may replace it) and all associated websites and micro sites of TQC and “You/your” means you as a user of the Website.
You shall not use the Website for any illegal purposes, and you will use it in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the Website in a way that may cause the Website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the Website is in any way impaired;
You agree not to attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component of the Website; and You agree that in the event that you have any right, claim or action against any Users arising out of that User’s use of the Website, then you will pursue such right, claim or action independently of and without recourse to us.
YOU AGREE TO BE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR (AND FULLY INDEMNIFY US AGAINST) ALL CLAIMS, LIABILITY, DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING LEGAL FEES, SUFFERED BY US AND ARISING OUT OF ANY BREACH OF THE CONDITIONS BY YOU OR ANY OTHER LIABILITIES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR THE USE BY ANY OTHER PERSON ACCESSING THE WEBSITE USING YOUR PC OR INTERNET ACCESS ACCOUNT.
We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website.
We may alter these terms and conditions from time to time, and your use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
The Website is subject to constant change. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website.
We are not responsible for the availability of any external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of any third party websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
The Website is Copyright, The Quad Centre. All rights reserved.
We will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise if you incur loss or damage connecting to the Website through a third party’s hypertext link.
Notwithstanding any other provision in the Conditions, nothing shall limit your rights as a consumer under English law where or insofar as such rights cannot be derogated from by contract.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these Conditions and shall not effect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
Nothing shall be construed as a waiver by us of any preceding or succeeding breach of any provision.
These Conditions and documents referred to herein (as amended from time to time) contain the entire agreement between you and us relating to the subject matter covered and supersede any previous agreements, arrangements, undertakings or proposals, written or oral, between you and us in relation to such matters. No oral explanation or oral information given by either of us shall alter the interpretation of these Conditions. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept these Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a representation in these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not become a term of these Conditions save that your agreement contained in this Clause shall not apply in respect of any fraudulent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of these Conditions.
CONDITIONS OF SALE.
1. Unless otherwise agreed, all sales made by The Quad Centre are made on these conditions of sale. No variation of these conditions of sale or any terms supplied with any order form or other document provided by you will be binding on The Quad Centre unless confirmed in writing by a Director of The Quad Centre.
2. Orders can be placed from any country. All orders are subject to acceptance by The Quad Centre. We reserve the right to cancel any transactions and refund all payments for any orders placed.
3. All goods are subject to availability. As a result of continuing product development the specification or design of goods may vary from that shown.
4. You are responsible for deciding on the suitability of the goods offered for any particular purpose and for the consequences arising from your purchase. By placing an order with The Quad Centre by Mail Order, Fax or Online you are acknowledging that you have read and understood these terms and conditions.
Prices & Payment
5. All prices on our website are in Pounds Sterling, exclusive of VAT but include delivery (unless otherwise stated) and were correct when published. The Quad Centre reserves the right to change the advertised price before you place an order, however a pro-forma will be sent confirming prices before payment, any zero valued products shown are not for sale.
6. Unless otherwise agreed payment is required with order or prior to delivery of the goods. The Quad Centre accepts payment in Pounds Sterling and Euros. Where The Quad Centre agrees to issue an invoice you must pay the invoice within the specified days of the invoice date. Credit facilities may be available, please call to discuss your requirements.
7. For so long as any amount to be paid for the goods remains owing to The Quad Centre, title to the goods will remain with The Quad Centre and will not pass to you until The Quad Centre has received payment in full including any interest due in accordance with paragraph 8.
8. The Quad Centre may charge interest at 5.5% per month compounded monthly on any amount not received by the due date until such amount is received, both before and after judgement.
9. Delivery is subject to availability of stock at the time of order but The Quad Centre endeavours to dispatch orders no later than the end of the week in which the order was placed. Goods held in our warehouse are usually delivered within 72 hours on the U.K. mainland. If your order is urgent please ask for details of same day or guaranteed next day A.M. delivery. Ask for details for deliveries outside the U.K. mainland.
10. Risk of loss or damage to the goods shall pass to you upon delivery.
11. Claims for damage to goods must be noted at the time of delivery and notified to The Quad Centre within 3 days of delivery to you. Claims for non-delivery of goods must be notified to The Quad Centre within 7 days of the invoice date. This may be done by mail, fax or email.
12. The Quad Centre are unable to accept the return of goods without a customer return number (CRN). Please call us for this number. Goods may be returned by registered post or courier, proof of return must be received.
Faulty goods will be accepted for return within 14 days of delivery to you if they are returned as received, complete and in the original packaging.
Non-faulty goods will be accepted, entirely at the discretion of The Quad Centre, within 14 days of delivery to you provided that they are returned unopened and in perfect condition. Non-faulty returns include those returned as faulty when no fault is found. Where we accept a non-faulty return you will be credited at the selling price less a handling charge of 20% of that price.
Any goods returned to The Quad Centre without a CRN or which are not in the condition set out above will be rejected and returned to you at your cost.
13. Where goods do not appear in a The Quad Centre publication (including but not limited to our catalogue, or a leaflet, or our website), and are specially ordered for you, The Quad Centre cannot accept cancellation of your order and will only accept the return of the goods if they are defective and returned within 14 days of delivery to you.
Guarantee & Liability
14. Goods supplied by The Quad Centre are guaranteed in accordance with the terms of the manufacturer’s warranty provided with the goods.
The Quad Centre accepts no liability of whatever nature arising as a result of any representations, breach of contract, negligence or otherwise including but not limited to any liability for indirect or consequential loss, loss or corruption of data, or loss of profits, revenue, business or goodwill except for liability for death or personal injury caused by The Quad Centres negligence.
All conditions, warranties, guarantees and representations, express or implied, by statute, common law or otherwise in relation to the goods (other than any liability which The Quad Centre is not permitted by law to exclude or restrict) are hereby excluded.
The Quad Centre does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this website is accurate, complete or current. The Quad Centre has no liability whatsoever in respect of any use made of such information.
The Quad Centre is not responsible for any direct or indirect consequences of linking to another website from this website.
15. From time to time promotional free gifts may be offered with goods. If acceptance of a free gift contravenes your business policies or practices please let us know and The Quad Centre will not provide the free item.
16. Telephone calls may be recorded and used for training and/or monitoring purposes.
17. The Quad Centre may at its absolute discretion decline to accept orders or to offer credit terms.
19. Any dispute arising out of these term and conditions of sale and any claim based on use of information from this website shall be governed by the laws of England and you undertake to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
You may send us notices under or in connection with these Conditions by post to 12 Hillcrest Way, Buckingham Industrial Park, Buckingham, MK18 1HJ, United Kingdom; or by telephone to +44 (0)1280 817350 or by email to email@example.com. As proof of sending does not guarantee our receipt of your notice, you must ensure that you have received an acknowledgement from us, which should be retained by you.